– 2022 SOLO EXHIBITION: UNDER, Simulaker Gallery, Curated by Adrijan Praznik, January 14th, Novo mesto, SI.
– 2022 GROUP EXHIBITION: YVAA Young Visual Artist Award: P74 Gallery, Ljubljana, May 5th, SI.
– 2022 GROUP EXHIBITION: LIKE WATER, Curated by Alisha Gamisch, Jaana Heine & Lia Kastiyo-Spinósa, TOP gallery, Berlin Neukölln, May 6th, DE.
– 2022 GROUP EXHIBITION: BODY EMBEDDING, Curated by Ursula Probst and Hongwei Duan, 5020 Gallery, May 13th, Salzburg, AT.
– 2022 AIR: IoDeposito B#SIDE WAR FESTIVAL, Curated by Chiara Isadora Artico, May 28th, IT.
– 2022 GROUP EXHIBITION: FLUC PROJECT, Curated by Ursula Probst & Hongwei Duan, FLUC, 20th July, Vienna, AT.
– 2022 GROUP EXHIBITION: IoDeposito B#SIDE WAR, Curated by Chiara Isadora Artico, 10th November, IT.
– 2023 AIR: Residency Unlimited and Trust for Mutual Understanding, YVAA, February-March, New York, USA.
– 2023 SOLO EXHIBITION: P74 GALLERY, Curated by Nina Skumavc, May-June, Ljubljana, SI.
The OHO Group Award 2022 this year’s winner is Đejmi Hadrović.
5 – 20 May 2022
You are kindly invited to the 2022 OHO Group Award ceremony and the opening of the nominees’ art exhibition in P74 Gallery, on Thursday, 5 May 2022, at 7 pm.
The expert jury, consisting of Lilijana Stepančič (curator and critic), Tomaž Furlan (contemporary artist, Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Ljubljana) and Jaka Železnikar (contemporary artist, Modern Art Museum, Ljubljana), has unanimously selected the nominees for the OHO Group Award 2022.
This year’s nominees are:
Đejmi Hadrović (WINNER)
The exhibition of the works by the nominees will be on view until 20 May 2022.
The OHO Group Award, established in 2005 by the P.A.R.A.S.I.T.E. Institute, is the central national award for young visual artists. The award is part of the Young Visual Artist Award international network which brings together NGOs from Central and Eastern Europe. The New York residency is organized in cooperation with our American partners Trust for Mutual Understanding New York and Residency Unlimited New York which coordinates the accommodation and creative work of artists in the USA. After a two-month art residency in New York, the winner will exhibit a solo presentation at the P74 Gallery in Ljubljana.
Book Presentation: Public Thoughts in Private Crisis.
Credit: Roman Valenta, 2021.
SOLD AND ARCHIVED IN PERMANENT WIEN MUSEUM MUSA COLLECTION, 2020, AT.
ZAHIDA IS A FEMINIST, PHOTO PRINT ON COTTON CANVAS, 70X50, 2016.
Foto: kunstdokumentation.com, Wien Museum
5 Artists-Interviews Book #1 by Kim Engelen
Interviews with: Federica Buonsante (Italy), Đejmi Hadrović (Slovenia), Frans Huisman (Netherlands), Lynn Marie Kirby (USA), Libby Page (UK).
June 2020, 72 Pages
ISBN 979-86-537359-5-0Amazon: https://mybook.to/5-artists-interviews1